Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweatin' off the Mondays

Thank goodness the Monday work day is OVER! I woke up this morning not feeling so hot. My stomach has sort of been tweaking out on me (not sure if its all the working out, all the protein, or maybe a combo of both). The original plan was to get up this morning and get Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs out of the way...however, this unfortunately didn't happen. It was decided Chad and I would workout after work instead. I prefer doing my workouts in the morning to get them out of the way, but some mornings (like today) it just doesn't work out that way. So, after work today, Chad and I did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs.
This was right after completely Pure Cardio. Dripping in sweat and wearing a huge smile! Right after Pure Cardio we went right to abs. Oy... so.. extremely sore afterward. Either way, I completed my workout and its another check on the INSANITY calendar :)

To give a little more 'in depth', I'm going to bore you all with everything I ate today. Please, contain your excitement :)

Meal 1: Vanilla Berry Protein Smoothie
Meal 2: 1 cup plain yogurt mixed with a tsp of honey, a tbsp of chopped almonds with a granny smith apple cut up on the side (then dipped into the yogurt). This was my first time trying this from the Elite Nutrition guide, and it was quite satisfying and filling.
Meal 3: 1/2 cup wheat pasta mixed with 1 cup steamed broccoli and some crumbled feta cheese. Mmmm :)
Meal 4: Luna protein bar (White Chocolate Macadamia Nut) with some green grapes on the side
Meal 5: Egg white scramble with moz cheese and spinach and half a wheat english muffin on the side.

Now, for some fun stuff!

This weekend, my wonderful boyfriend painted an accent wall in our bedroom. He has been such the DIY man. He's painted accent walls in our main floor bathroom, our living room, and now, our bedroom!
I absolutely LOVE the color! Once he got it on the wall, I actually realized it looked quite familiar. It's a similar blue to the famous Tiffany & Co. box..which I happen to LOVE. I think the theme for a room is something along the lines of something you'd find in Vegas. It's still a work in progress. There are little hints of zebra print, but there will definitely be more to come. I'm not allowed to have zebra things in the rest of the house (or else it would feel like we are in a safari), so I get to go wild in our bedroom with zebra print.

I had originally planned on posting a picture of my new running shoes I bought recently, however, I couldn't get a decent picture of them because Lil kept jumping in and playing with the shoe laces. Maybe some other time.

Instead, I'll end this post with a picture of what I've been dreaming of every single night...This is part of the resort we'll be staying at Puerto Rico. It's so pretty. Only 39 days left...

1 comment:

  1. Your bedroom and my kitchen are the same color! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete