Friday, May 6, 2011

Falling off the horse...

Well, it's been awhile. I'm not really sure where to even start.

The last few weeks have been completely crazy. So to make it easily, I'll put it in a list.

1. I didn't finish INSANITY.
2. I was TWO weeks away from finishing, and my whole world was flipped upside down.
3. My boyfriend and I broke up.
4. My trip to Puerto Rico was cancelled.
5. I gave up all my hard work, and fell into old habits.

I've spent the past 3 weeks binge eating AND drinking, and I am absolutely miserable, and trying to figure out what all of that has done for me. Nothing positive. Too many nights of lost sleep. So many bottles of champagne. Eating EVERYTHING.

Where am I now? I feel completely lost. And unhappy. I had my 'mourning' time and I need to get past it. My number one focus is MYSELF and making ME happy. I need to figure out how to keep myself out of this hole I manage to keep crawling into.

I'm about to start reading this book, and with any luck, should be done with it by the end of the weekend, if not by the end of the night.


All this being said, here are my goals and hopes of things that will make me happy.


1. Start running on a regular basis. It clears my mind and makes me happy
2. Start my INSANITY journey over again, and ACTUALLY finish it (i will NOT be following the diet completely though. Doing the workout and diet was insane and made me MISERABLE... And in my mind, is something that isn't even close to a normal lifestyle.
3. Start cooking more
4. Throw the scale out. I had a 'magic' number in mind, but I want to forget it. I plan on working out, eating right and living life, and when I can look in the mirror one day, and be content with what I see, THAT is when I will pull the scale out and see what my 'happy number REALLY is'
5. Blog regularly. I like sharing my life, even if no one reads it. It makes me happy, and that's all that matters


Wish me luck

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your break-up! :( I just wanted you to know that I read your blog, not that I expect that to make you feel better right now. Don't feel bad about falling off the wagon, it happens to everyone and clearly you had a lot of other stuff to deal with. I hope you start feeling better soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that someone else out there reads my blog totally means the WORLD to me. I know I haven't been too consistent and my ideas jump a lot, just knowing someone is interested makes me happy! I was enjoying catching up on your blog last night as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's just not practical to be a consistent blogger. It happens! I totally fell off the wagon not too long ago too, it's a long climb back up but it feels so much better when you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina,
    I read your blog! You are such a great girl, and I wish I had a little bit of the motivation you have to work out and eat right. I'm suppose to work out, but I find myself on the couch eating m&m's over and over again...

    I'm sorry to hear about you and Chad. :-(

    xo
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete